Pivot Occupational Health offers a comprehensive drug and alcohol testing program that provides a completely integrated approach for your organization. Our program addresses all of the key priorities necessary to creating and sustaining a drug-free workplace.
Drug & Alcohol Testing Services
Comprehensive drug and alcohol testing services performed by DOT certified collectors at all locations.
- Offer random drug and alcohol testing programs
- Can assist companies in writing a workplace drug and alcohol testing policy specific to an individual company’s needs.
- Smaller companies can enroll in our drug testing consortium to join other companies, as a single entity, for the purpose of DOT drug and alcohol testing of its members and add their employees to a combined random testing pool.
Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
We have certified physician Medical Review Officers with a network of drug testing labs located throughout the United States.
More than 70 percent of substance abusers hold jobs; one worker in four, ages 18 to 34, used drugs in the past year; and one worker in three knows of drug sales in the workplace.
Americans consume 60 percent of the world’s production of illegal drugs: 23 million use marijuana at least four times a week; 18 million abuse alcohol; 6 million regularly use cocaine; and 2 million use heroin.
In the workplace, substance abusers increase risk of accident, lower productivity, raise insurance costs, and reduce profits.
The Stats: Versus their non-substance abusing counterparts, substance abusers are:
- 10 times more likely to miss work.
- 3.6 times more likely to be involved in on-the-job accidents and 5 times more likely to injure themselves or another in the process.
- 5 times more likely to file a workers’ compensation claim.
- 33% less productive.
- Responsible for health care costs that are 3 times as high.
After-Hours Drug & Alcohol Testing
In specific areas, Pivot Occupational Health offers after-hours drug and alcohol testing 24 hours per day, 7 days per week through our on-call pager service. Contact us for more details.